Joe Teisan: July 2018
WHO WILL FREELY GIVE MEANING, AIM, DIRECTION, EXAMPLE, PURPOSE, POWER, AND JOY TO MY LIFE?
Believe in Christ, and take Him for your Savior! You will enjoy spiritual transformation into His beautiful image, His character, and likeness. Walk, talk, think and act like Jesus Christ, “who is the image of the invisible God” (Col. 1:15). Rejoice in the completeness and fullness of His exciting personality in you. This is the new birth! You are born again, a Christ-like believer in Jesus, the only Savior.
- “If any person be in Christ, he is a new creation: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new” (2 Cor. 5:17)
- Christ “gave . . . pastors and teachers, for the equipping of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the building up of the body of Christ . . . and the knowledge of the Son of God to a perfect (mature) man, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ” (Eph. 4:11-13).
- “Christ in you, the hope of glory: Him we preach, warning everyone, and teaching everyone in all wisdom; that we may present every one perfect (complete, full grown) in Christ Jesus” (Col. 1:27-28).
- “To be molded into the image of His Son (and share inward His likeness) (Rom. 8:29 Amplified).
- “Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus” (Phil. 2:5).
- “Grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ” (2 Pet. 3:18).
- “Until Christ is completely and permanently formed (molded) within you” (Gal. 4:19 Amp.).
- “The object and purpose of our instruction … is love which springs from a pure heart and a good (clear) conscience and sincere … faith” (1 Tim. 1:5 Amp.).
- “Trust in the Lord with all your heart; and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths” (Prov. 3:5-6).
- “I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future” (Jer. 29:11 NIV).
- “Christ; in Him are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge” (Col. 2:3).
- “Be transformed (changed) by the (entire) renewal of your mind … so that you may prove … what is the good and acceptable and perfect will of God” (Rom. 12:2, Amp.).
- “The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control” (Gal. 5:22-23, NIV).
- “Do the will of My Father who is in heaven” (Mt. 12:50).
- “Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If anyone loves the world the love of the Father is not in him” (1 Jn. 2:15).
- “This one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, … I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus” (Phil. 3:3-14).
- “Every Scripture is God-breathed (given by His inspiration) and profitable for instruction, for reproof and conviction of sin, for correction of error … for training in righteousness … So that the man of God may be complete and proficient, well fitted and thoroughly equipped for every good work” (2 Tim. 3:16-17, Amp.).
- “Put on the new nature (the regenerated self) created in God’s image, (Godlike) in true righteousness and holiness” (Eph. 4:24, Amp.).
- “Seek first the kingdom of God, and His righteousness; and all these things shall be added to you” (Mt. 6:33).
- “Be patient toward all … follow that which is good … Rejoice evermore. Pray without ceasing. In everything give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you” (1 Thess. 5:14-18).
Joseph A. Teisan