Missions Update: July 2017
Dave & Susan Michels
913 High Street
Marquette, MI 49855
We had another busy year ministering to the college students of Michigan's UP. We are active at Michigan Tech, Northern Michigan and Finlandia Universities. Our focus is to create a Caring Community Passionate about Connecting People to Jesus Christ. We develop students into student leaders who help lead each ministry.
As you would assume, almost all of our students have left campus until August, but there are still plans being made for next fall. We have 6 students who are participating in Summer Missions at Yellowstone National Park, Ocean City, New Jersey and Juneau, Alaska. There are Summer Orientation sessions at NMU where we have students connecting with new students.
Please pray for our upcoming mission trip. This Saturday we leave for Guatemala for 10 days (June 17-27) to help with the premier showing of the Jesus Film in the Eastern Quiche language in Joyabaj, Guatemala.
Please pray for:
- Our Cru students to remain strong in their faith over the summer
- The 6 UP students on Summer Mission trips
- New students who are making plans to attend college this fall in the UP
- Dave & Susan to walk by faith
- Plans for connecting with students starting in August
Dave & Susan