TEMPORARY GUIDELINES UPON RESUMPTION OF IN-PERSON WORSHIP
Beginning May 31st, 2020
- Services will continue to be available online, allowing virtual attendance for those who, for any reason, remain at home.
- Entry doors will be only the covered driveway entrance and Sanctuary entrance, and at the close of services attendees will be dismissed in an orderly fashion.
- With the exception of members of the same household, physical distancing must be practiced, and parents are expected to ensure children maintain proper distancing.
- In-person attendance is limited to 100.
- Attendees are asked not to engage in shaking hands or other physical contact.
- A central collection box is provided in the narthex for those who wish to make an offering.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the facility and good hygiene should be practiced (hand washing, coughing into the inside of your elbow, etc.).
- Anyone who is ill or has a fever must not attend. Those planning to attend are advised to perform an advance temperature check at home.
- Anyone considering himself or herself “high-risk” is advised not to attend in person.
- Attendees are welcome to bring their own gloves and masks.
- Prior to every in-person service, high-touch surfaces will be sanitized.
- As weather permits, fresh air ventilation is increased.
Please comply with all usher directions
Revised May 23, 2020